Friday, August 18, 2006

Complex adaptive system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So I am working from home.  Doing some wiki work.  Thoughts on investing, etc.

 

I wrote the following sentance:

The stock market is a [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_adaptive_system complex adaptive system].

The wikipedia page on complex adaptive systems has an interesting picture..well, here it is:

So I thought I'd add the picture to the page I was editing (in truthbus wiki).

In my file structure, the Truthbus wiki /image folder has two folders:

1. personal

2. work

 

So when I went to save the above image, I found myself stuck in the save dialog box moving the mouse back and forth between work and personal, back and forth, back and forth until I realized the humor and symbolism in that and wanted to share it.

What's funny too is that when I went to add the picture to this blog post, I couldn't remember which folder I had saved it in...of course I picked the wrong one.

 

By the way, this microsoft blog editor is cool.  much better than blogger.

 

 

Link to Complex adaptive system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 comment:

robert said...

nice, gb. Back in civilization 8/21. Benkler & I are enjoying Rock Creek Cyn. (see 4SL blog).