Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bringing Bush to Court - by Elizabeth de la Vega and Tom Engelhardt

antiwar.com

Sometime last spring, I was on the phone with former federal prosecutor Elizabeth de la Vega talking about books she might someday write, when she suddenly said to me, "You know what I'd like to do?" When I asked what, she replied, "What I've done all my life."

"What's that?" I wondered innocently enough.

"I'd like to draft an indictment of President Bush and his senior aides, and present the case for prewar intelligence fraud to a grand jury, just as if it were an actual case of mine, using the evidence we already have in the public record. That's the book I'd like to do."

I assure you, this is a must-read event; no less important, this is a must-buy book that must be given over the holiday season to friends, relatives, those who politically disagree with you, and even perhaps sent to congressional representatives. Please get the investigative ball rolling by purchasing the book at Amazon.com.

No comments: