Friday, July 07, 2006

list for Orca.G.

possible response:

You have given me a great idea which I believe is true to the goals of your plan, though it achieves it in a slightly different manner. It will be easier for me to try to create it and show it to you than to try and explain it. It may take a month or so to find the time to put it together, but I will mirror it here when I am ready.

I understand your perspective that keeping track is difficult. There is hope: as I have begun to better utilize RSS and better understandd how networks function, the million tennis balls seem to be calming down into a series of matches that I can follow all at once on Tennis.com.

Link to Orca G's post

Make a much simpler list with just a couple of things or maybe just one thing. The main thing the average person can do is to pay attention to what is going on. This one item list explains how to do it and why it is easy now and what will happen to people who do. How to read a linked article. How to create a kids-to-do and how to use it.

post it on Wikipedia and other relevant wikis and try to otherwise spread the word a little among those communities (maybe by trying to call it to the attention of a jimmy wales, howard rheingold, larry lessig, etc.)

1 comment:

mark said...

no, you must be don francisco's sister